Thursday 3 October 2013

“The trouble with tribbles”

Carenza is still at home.  She missed Perran desperately when he left, and now Sasoon has gone too. She is enjoying a few get-togethers with old friends, but finally she is ready to be on her way. 
She has chosen an interesting way of expressing her feelings.  She began by making a few pom-poms.   Then she created a pom-pom garden and now she has moved on to a pom-pom empire.  She had better leave soon or we shall be over-run by pom-poms.  
As Nigel drives her to university on Monday, pom-poms will hop and bounce along, squeaking and following the car down the road like the Pied Piper of Hamlyn. 

On second thoughts, perhaps I shall try to persuade the pom-poms to stay with me.  They can snuggle up to me on the sofa when I watch telly at night.  They will be company for me.

Get Regular updates from My Moon-Shot


Like our Facebook Fan Page and receive notification of new posts:https://www.facebook.com/MyMoonShot

No comments:

Post a Comment